For the 27th theartofsake Sake On-nomi, we are bringing back the all popular chocolate and sake pairing with a line up of new chocolate flavours and sakes! And surprise, surprise, it's the first time we are doing 6 pairings in a session instead of 5.
Come celebrate World Chocolate Day with us and experience for yourself how Japanese Sake lends a new medley of flavours to the already choco-licious bon bons!
In this session, we are collaborating with Mr Bucket Chocolaterie again, previously known as Bennsethicoa. They are known to source ingredients sustainably from the Asian region to create delicious chocolate treats. From Single Origin Chocolates to the all-time-favourite Sea Salt Caramel bon bon, their flavours are constantly inspired by everyday conversations and the community around them.
We have very limited seats available this time so hurry and get your tasting set/ticket to join On-nomi #27, happening on the 14th July 2021, 8pm, on Zoom.
Your Sake On-nomi set will include:
1) a sake tasting flight of 6 x 70ml bottles
2) a box of 6 chocolate Bon Bon from https://www.mrbucket.com.sg/
3) a placemat containing sake tasting notes and Zoom details
4) An hour's session with our in-house educator, Adrian Goh and our guest speaker, Jerome Penafort
The tasting set will be available at S$65/-
The Zoom Live Video Conference for the Sake On-nomi will be held on Wednesday, 14 July 2021. The event will start at 8pm. The room will launch at 7:45pm for networking. To join, please purchase our Tasting Set at our website. If you have any issues, please whatsapp +65 8855 0073.
Please note: the tasting sets will only be sent out during the late afternoon of the event day. We will bottle the samples that day to keep it as fresh as possible.
1) Earl Grey Bergamot x Kamoizumi Junmai Ginjo Namagenshu Rockhopper
2) Tea & Biscuit x Gozenshu Tougai Omachi 50 Nama
3) Sea Salt Caramel x Sakari Junmi Ginjo
4) Single Origin 64% Panchor Dark x Kawatsuru Junmai Daiginjo Wisdom
5) Spirited: Dark Pahit x Sanzen Junmai Daiginjo Omachi
6) ) Strawberry Rhubarb x Kawatsuru Strawberry Nigori
Another special pairing session with exquisite chocolate from Mr Bucket. Hopefully there will be another Sake chocolate Onnomi next year!