In our 41st Sake On-nomi, we have a very special guest speaker, Sommelier Vincent Zheng from Inter Rice Asia!
Specially curated and chosen for this event, Vincent picked out 5 of his favourite sakes from 5 different regions of Japan. Come find out how they differ and taste the best selection of sakes from Inter Rice Asia!
Some of you have may have already met him at our previous few warehouse sales or met him in Sake On-nomi #28, where he ran a beginner's guide on sake.
Here's what our participants are saying:
This is a collection of some of our head sommelier, Adrian’s favourite Japanese Sakes.
*Following our shipping policy, there will be an $10 flat delivery for all orders below $200 and we will only send out your Tasting Sets on the day of the event. Read more here.
The Zoom Live Video Conference for the Sake On-nomi will be held on Wednesday, 9th March 2022. The event will start at 8pm. The room will launch at 7:45pm for networking. To join, please purchase our Tasting Set at our website. If you have any issues, please WhatsApp +65 8855 0073.
Your Sake On-nomi set will include:
1) Sake tasting kit of 5 x 70ml bottles
2) Placemat containing sake tasting notes and Zoom details
3) Exclusive access to a 1 hour live Sake Appreciation session on zoom, hosted by Vincent Zheng
1) [Niigata] - Imayotsukasa Junmai Daiginjo
2) [Kyoto] - Eikun Junmai Daiginjo Ichigin
3) [Okayama] - Gozenshu Junmai 1859 Nama
4) [Yamagata] - Dewazakura Junmai Daiginjo Aiyama
5) [Fukui] - Echizen Misaki Junmai Daiginjo Sakahomare