*Following our shipping policy, there will be an $8 flat delivery for all orders below $250 and we will only send out your Tasting Sets on the day of the event. Read more here.
The Zoom Live Video Conference for the Sake On-nomi will be held on Wednesday, 23th February 2022. The event will start at 8pm. The room will launch at 7:45pm for networking. To join, please purchase our Tasting Set at our website. Full bottle set available at $282. If you have any issues, please WhatsApp us at +65 8855 0073.
Your Sake On-nomi set will include:
1) a sake tasting flight of 5 x 70ml bottles
2) a placemat containing sake tasting notes and Zoom details
3) an hour's session with our in-house educator, Adrian Goh
1) Nadagiku Junmai Hatsushibori WINTER
To bring out the original taste of the rice, this sake is fermented slowly at low temperature for about 25 days and squeezed freshly.
2) Kanemasu Ginjo Treasure Green WINTER
Start the year right with Treasure Green, freshly squeezed raw, made to bring good luck to those who taste this sake.
3) Kamoizumi Shiboritate Nama Genshu WINTER
Fermented slowly at low temperature for about 25 days and squeezed freshly to bring out the rice sweetness with notes of nectar, plump and grapefruit.
4) Keigetsu Junmai Daiginjo Cel24 Shiboritate Shinshu Nama WINTER
Our famous Keigetsu Cel24 is back! This time in a limited edition, winter only Cel24 Nama Version!
5) Daishichi Yukishibori Honjozo Namagenshu WINTER
"Yukishibori” means “Pressed in the Snow,” . this sake was brewed in a snowy landscape in Daishichi’s Tohoku region during winter.
Fresh Flavours of Winter - Sake On-nomi #40
Great sake! Glad i purchased the full size set.