For the 33rd theartofsake Sake On-nomi, we have brought in Aki-agari sakes to celebrate the start of another brewing year this Autumn.
What is Aki-agari and how did the name come about? Aki means Autumn and Aki-agari are sakes that are brewed in winter/spring and aged through summer. It is then pasteurized for the second time and distributed when Autumn comes, making it an Autumn sake!
During the storing process, sake quality improves as it becomes milder and better-balanced. Since Autumn marks the start of a new brewing season, Aki-agari (and Hiyaoroshi) sakes are released as the latest/newest products for the year and season.
Join our Onnomi #33, happening on the 13th October 2021, 8pm, on Zoom, to taste the flavours of Autumn together !
The tasting set will be available at S$38*.
*Following our shipping policy, there will be an $8 flat delivery for all orders below $250 and we will only send out your Tasting Sets on the day of the event. Read more here.
The Zoom Live Video Conference for the Sake On-nomi will be held on Wednesday, 13th October 2021. The event will start at 8pm. The room will launch at 7:45pm for networking. To join, please purchase our Tasting Set at our website. If you have any issues, please whatsapp +65 8855 0073.
Your Sake On-nomi set will include:
1) a sake tasting flight of 5 x 70ml bottles
2) a placemat containing sake tasting notes and Zoom details
3) an hour's session with our in-house educator, Adrian Goh
1) Kamoizumi Junmai Zoka Hiyaoroshi
2) Keigetsu Junmai Daiginjo CEL24 Aki-agari
3) Keigetsu Junmai Daiginjo Ginnoyume Aki-agari
4) Keigetsu Aikawahomare Yamahai Junmai Aki-agari
5) Nadagiku Honjozo Hiyaoroshi Aki Agari