Sometimes ah, we just wanna drink sake that comes in interesting and beautiful labels... and it's perfectly ok. We're on the same boat and that's why we brought a few bottles from Concept Workers for you to try, buy, and collect!
Concept Workers is a collective that aims to revitalize the liquor market by developing products from a different angle and/or reimagining existing products with new concepts that people could resonate with, allowing them to enjoy the sake better.
As sake become more prevalent overseas, Concept Workers strives to help consumers worldwide better understand and appreciate origins of their sake, the ideas and inspiration behind each sake, and empathise with sake breweries through eye-catching, unconventional label designs.
By approaching different perspectives and appealing to the emotions and sentiments of people, the collective aims to help them to rediscover the delight and pleasure of enjoying sake.
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁: Something out of the ordinary, something of a refreshing perspective
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀: The people involved in the process of developing the unique sake that has been conceptualised
𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Together, they result in a carefully curated line of products
For $58, you will have exclusive access to join a live (and physical) 1 hour sake appreciation session and sample 16 sakes on 20th July 2022, 7pm.
Location: 16 Kallang Pl, #03-19/20, Singapore 339156
Limited sets available!
To join, please purchase your ticket(s). If you have any queries, please WhatsApp +65 8855 0073.
1) HAKUROSUISHU Junmai Ginjo Genshu Dewasansan60
2) RAIFUKU "Fruit-like" Apple Junmai Daiginjo Nama
3) HYAKUJURO SUKEROKU Junmai Ginjo Nama
4) HYAKUJURO KEWAI Junmai Ginjo
5) HAGINOTSUYU Junmai Yamadanishiki Jikagumi Nama Lion
6) HAGINOTSUYU Junmai Yamadabo Jikagumi Nama Bear
7) HAGINOTSUYU Junmai Tankanwataribune Jikagumi Nama Wolf
8) OKURA "Origin" Kodaimoto Junmai Nama Genshu
9) OKURA "Origin" Kikumoto Nidanjikomi Nama Genshu
10) OKURA "Origin" Mizumoto Junmai Nama Genshu
11) TOYONOUME Junmai Ginjo "GxA" Black Label Nama
12) TOYONOUME Junmai Ginjo "GxA" White Label
13) YAHATAGAWA "Gloves" Hebereke Nigorizake
14) TAITEN SHIRAGIKU "Sunrise" Blue Jikagumi Nama
15) TAITEN SHIRAGIKU "Sunrise" Yellow Origarami Nama
16) TAITEN SHIRAGIKU "Sunrise" Red
Great session, hopefully more to come
The session was very informative and the range of sake for me to try was great. Manage to pick up a few sake to bring home to drink
Adrian explained each sake well and accompanied it with a history of the brewery. Good event to taste 16 diff new sakes and decide which is suitable for my preference.