The Art of Sake x Lion City Meadery On-nomi #21
For the 21th theartofsake Sake On-nomi, we will be collaborating with Lion City Meadery, featuring their mead products.
Lion City Meadery (LCM) is the brainchild of two Singaporeans – Sanjay Jegatheesan and Justin Herson – who prior to starting LCM, were in the totally unrelated industries of audio-visual sales and construction.
Sanjay first tasted mead during a trip to London in 2013, and it was love at first sip. Frustrated by the lack of quality meads in Singapore, he decided to start brewing his own at home. Fast forward to early 2018, Sanjay discovered a fellow mead lover in Justin, his friend of more than 10 years, and broached the idea of starting a Meadery. After multiple drunken discussions together (fueled by mediocre mead), LCM was incorporated that same year in August 2018.
In the 3 years since inception, LCM has:
1) released 3 flagship meads that won both regional and international awards, making them South-East Asia’s first and currently only international multi-award winning meadery.
2) released 2 seasonal meads to great commercial success.
3) released 2 collaboration brews with 4 local breweries.
4) at last count, working with 28 retail partners with both physical and online stores.
[#SupportLocal] Get all 5 bottles from Lion City Meadery to get an exclusive Zoom Meetup with the folks behind this fun, local-inspired meads!
On-nomi #21 full bottles line up:
1) LCM Classic Mead
2) LCM Spiced Mead
3) LCM Hibiscus Blueberry Mead
4) LCM Longan Red Date Mead
5) LCM x Red Dot brewery x Wild Brew Pucker Up Honey Cherry Sour Ale
Your On-nomi set will include:
1) 5 full bottles
2) a placemat containing tasting notes and Zoom details
4) An hour's session with our in-house educator, Adrian Goh, together with 2 guests from LCM, who will share with you about their mead journey and inspirations for their concotions.
Full Bottle will be available for $58 (Original Price $68).
The Zoom Live Video Conference for the Sake On-nomi will be held on Wednesday, 24th February 2021. The event will start at 8pm. The room will launch at 7:45pm for networking. If you have any issues, please whatsapp +65 8855 0073.
See you there!
Purchase your tasting sets at https://theartofsake.com/collections/ira-sake-onnomi
Our Previous Sake On-nomi
Sake On-nomi #20 - Celebrate CNY with Sake!
Sake On-nomi #19 - Gozenshu: Brewery of Ancient Style
Sake On-nomi #18- Taste Of Manotsuru
Sake On-nomi #17 - Juyondai Vertical Tasting
Sake On-nomi #16 Cheese & Sake Pairing
Sake On-nomi #15 Toko Virtual Tour
Sake on-nomi #14 Seasonal Sake
Sake On-nomi #13 Daiginjo Kanpai for World Sake Day
Sake On-nomi #12 Chocolate Sake Pairing
Sake On-nomi #11 Guess the Daiginjo
Sake On-nomi #10 Sake Rice Selection
Sake On-nomi #9 - Aged Ham with Sake Pairing
Sake On-nomi #8 - Japanese Sake GI
Sake On-nomi #7 - Cheese with Sake Pairing
Sake On-nomi #6 - Namazake Selection
Sake On-nomi #5 - Sake Blind Tasting
Sake On-nomi #4 - Premium Daiginjo Selection
Sake On-nomi #3 - Unique Style Selection
Sake On-nomi #2 - Niigata Sake Selection
Sake On-nomi #1 - Dewazakura from Yamagata