For the 28th theartofsake Sake On-nomi, we are doing a special sake crash course for anyone interested in an introduction to Japanese Sake !
Raise your glass if you…
1) Keep buying the same sake bottle over and over because there are way too many options and you’re afraid of picking a bad one
2) Feel like it’s a total shot in the dark every time you try something new
3) Wish you knew enough to describe what you like to a restaurant staff
4) Feel embarrassed about how little you when you’re around your sake savvy friends
5) Wonder how people tell the difference between a "Yamadanishiki" and "Omachi" sake - and which one you’d like more if you could tell the difference
6) Love sake and wish you knew more about it. Plain and simple!
Join our Sake On-nomi #28, happening on the 28th July 2021, 8pm, on Zoom, for a beginner-friendly yet comprehensive introduction to sake!
For S$38,your Sake On-nomi set will include:
1) a sake tasting flight of 5 x 70ml bottles
2) a placemat containing sake tasting notes and Zoom details
3) A handout of the most important information
4) An hour's session with our in-house educator, Vincent Zheng
Introductory topics that we will cover:
1) The History of Sake
2) Reading of Sake Labels
3) Different rice varieties
4) Serving temperatures and storage
5) How to taste sake properly & Food Pairing Tips
The Zoom Live Video Conference for the Sake On-nomi will be held on Wednesday, 28th July 2021. The event will start at 8pm. The room will launch at 7:45pm for networking. To join, please purchase our Tasting Set at our website. If you have any issues, please whatsapp us +65 8855 0073.
Please note: the tasting sets will only be sent out during the late afternoon of the event day. We will bottle the samples that day to keep it as fresh as possible.
Our Previous Sake On-nomi
Sake On-nomi #27 - World Chocolate Day with Sake
Sake On-nomi #26 - Royals of the Sake World
Sake On-nomi #25 - Sake and Snacks Party with DDDK!
Sake On-nomi #24 - Dreams of Hourai-zon
Sake On-nomi #23 - "Sake Warming!"
Sake On-nomi #22 - Rebloom of Sakari
Sake On-nomi #21 - The Art of Sake x Lion City Meadery
Sake On-nomi #20 - Celebrate CNY with Sake!
Sake On-nomi #19 - Gozenshu: Brewery of Ancient Style
Sake On-nomi #18- Taste Of Manotsuru
Sake On-nomi #17 - Juyondai Vertical Tasting
Sake On-nomi #16 Cheese & Sake Pairing
Sake On-nomi #15 Toko Virtual Tour
Sake on-nomi #14 Seasonal Sake
Sake On-nomi #13 Daiginjo Kanpai for World Sake Day
Sake On-nomi #12 Chocolate Sake Pairing
Sake On-nomi #11 Guess the Daiginjo
Sake On-nomi #10 Sake Rice Selection
Sake On-nomi #9 - Aged Ham with Sake Pairing
Sake On-nomi #8 - Japanese Sake GI
Sake On-nomi #7 - Cheese with Sake Pairing
Sake On-nomi #6 - Namazake Selection
Sake On-nomi #5 - Sake Blind Tasting
Sake On-nomi #4 - Premium Daiginjo Selection
Sake On-nomi #3 - Unique Style Selection
Sake On-nomi #2 - Niigata Sake Selection
Sake On-nomi #1 - Dewazakura from Yamagata