Celebrate Earth Day with The Art of Sake! 🌱
From now till 30 April, purchase over $200 (before shipping) to redeem a FREE Muji-inpired Eco Jute Bag made in Germany!
We are doing a small part in Earth Day's movement by giving away these jute bags to carry your sake bottles in style.
While Stocks Last.
- The jute plant reaches maturation very fast (4 to 6 months). You can harvest and replant jute on the same area of land, as jute increases soil fertility for future crops.
- As a fiber, jute is biodegradable (it degrades biologically in 1 to 2 years) and compostable reducing environmental impact. Compost Jute scraps for sustainable and organic fertilization.
- Since the fibers are incredibly strong and durable, jute products stand the test of time and are resilient to wear and tear, making it a strong contender to replace plastic bags.
- The jute plant absorbs carbon dioxide and releases oxygen at a rate several times higher than trees.
- While underused, raw green jute is an excellent material for making paper, offering the world a renewable, cheap alternative to trees.
Shop our organic sake here:
Senkin Nature Organic Kimoto
Keigetsu Junmai Daiginjo Nature Sake 2019