Be it physical or virtual, sake workshops that we've held since the beginning has been a great way for us to connect and bond with our customers and fellow sake enthusiasts!
For a private tasting session, we will charge a fee of $98+ per person, with a minimum of 20 pax. We can and have conducted sessions at our warehouse, your corporate office and 3rd party locations.
For virtual sessions, we usually use the Zoom App, but using other applications is not an issue. We'll prepare the sake in 70ml bottles and deliver to all participants. Information of what you will be tasting will be also included.
A virtual tasting set which was given out to every participant
Virtual Tastings done over Zoom
As a private session, you can have some choices on the topic, and the sakes.
Here are some suggestions.
1) Sake 101 - Introduction to Sake, What is Sake, Different types of
2) Regionality of Sake - Broad Tasting or Focus on Prefecture.
3) Alternative Styles of Sake - e.g. Sparkling, Kimoto, Aged, Kijoshu, Nigori etc.
4) Rice Focus - Does Rice variety play a big part in the taste of Sake
5) Yeast Focus - More than just aromas
6) Blind Tasting - Test your palate!
Typically the 5 sakes will include 1 Honjozo, 1 Junmai, 1 Junmai Ginjo/Ginjo, 1 Junmai Daiginjo/Daiginjo, and 1 unique sake. If you wish to "upgrade" to specific choices of Sake, please add in your request.
If you are interested, please text 8855 0073, and/or email email@example.com with the preferred date and time, the number of pax, and the choice of topic!Send an Email