Dewazakura Sake Brewery
Oka Ginjo was released in 1980. Back then, Ginjo was mainly made for completion and the word "Ginjo" was rarely known; only those involved in sake brewing were familiar with the word. However, we wanted everyone to enjoy Ginjo so we decided to sell Ginjo for an affordable price for the public. Oka Ginjo was well received, triggering the so-called "Ginjo boom."
Special version of Oka, brewed with Yamada Nishiki rice. Gentle, smooth and well-rounded.
July 2021 Discovery Box Selection
- 2020 International Wine Challenge - Yamagata Trophy
- 2016 U.S. National Sake Appraisal : Gold
- 2015 U.S. National Sake Appraisal : Gold
- 2014 U.S. National Sake Appraisal : Grand Prize
- 2011 U.S. National Sake Appraisal : Top Gold