During this lockdown period, we have been running quite a lot of online Sake events and workshops. It is a great way to connect and bond during this unusual time.
For a private online session, we will charge a fee of $98 nett per person, with a minimum of $500. You can make up the shortfall by purchasing other products on our website. We will have a limit of 9 pax for the private session. We usually use the Zoom App, but using other applications is not an issue.
This fee will include 5 x 80ml sake tastings, delivery to various locations in Singapore, and a 1 hour private sake session with the Head Sake Educator of IRA. Some notes including information of what you will be tasting will be included. For more information about Adrian, visit theartofsake.com/pages/the-people-of-ira
As a private session, you can have some choices on the topic, and the sakes.
Here are some suggestions.
1) Sake 101 - Introduction to Sake, What is Sake, Different types of tasting
2) Regionality of Sake - Broad Tasting or Focus on Prefecture.
3) Alternative Sakes - Unusual Styles of Sake like Sparkling, Kimoto, Aged, Kijoshu, Nigori etc.
4) Rice Focus - Does Rice variety play a big part in the taste of Sake
5) Yeast Focus - More than just aromas
6) Are craft breweries better than big breweries?
7) Professional Sake Tasting - Test your palate!
Typical the 5 sakes will include 1 Honjozo, 1 Junmai, 1 Junmai Ginjo/Ginjo, 1 Junmai Daiginjo/Daiginjo, and 1 unique sake. If you wish to "upgrade" to specific choices of Sake, please add in your request. An extra fee per pax may be applicable.
We also have a corporate package with more customisation, a longer session, nicer packaging and we are able to accommodate more participants. We even have non-alcoholic options. Please contact us for more information.
If you are interested, please text 96801819, and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the preferred date and time, the number of pax, and the choice of topic.
Kanpai, Stay Safe!