We have another guest sommelier lined up for Sake On-nomi #42, and it’s none other than Clement Lim, Sake Sommelier from The Beverage Clique.
Only on 23rd March, Clement Lim will be leading a virtual sake appreciation on Namazakes! Learn about the difference between pasteurised and unpasteurised sakes and taste sakes in their raw, live and natural state.
For $48, you will receive a Sake Tasting Kit (5 x 70ml) and gain an exclusive access to join a live 1 hour sake appreciation session on zoom on 23rd March, 8pm.
Limited seats available, while stocks last.
*Following our shipping policy, there will be an $10 flat delivery for all orders below $200 and we will only send out your Tasting Sets on the day of the event. Read more here.
The Zoom Live Video Conference for the Sake On-nomi will be held on Wednesday, 9th March 2022. The event will start at 8pm. The room will launch at 7:45pm for networking. To join, please purchase our Tasting Set at our website. If you have any issues, please WhatsApp +65 8855 0073.
Your Sake On-nomi set will include:
1) Sake tasting kit of 5 x 70ml bottles
2) Placemat containing sake tasting notes and Zoom details
3) Exclusive access to a 1 hour live Sake Appreciation session on zoom, hosted by Clement Lim
1) Kamoizumi Junmai Daiginjo Nama
2) Dewazakura Junmai Ginjo Dewasansan Nama
3) Imayotsukasa Junmai Namagenshu Furin
4) Kiminoi Honjozo Nama
5) Kiminoi Honjozo Josen
About Clement Lim:
Mr. Clement Lim has been in the F&B industry for over 15 years. His interest in alcoholic beverages stem from the love of good food and how to elevate the whole dining experience.
He champions not only theoretical learning but also hands on approach to fully understand the complex and dynamic processes of producing beverages. This is evident from his travels to the countless sake breweries in Japan.
He endeavours to bring tea and sake onto the same playing field as other beverages and has lead many focused appreciation workshops with the use of wine glasses. On his free time, Clement organises thematic wine and sake tastings for fellow sommeliers in the industry.
- WSQ Provide Wine Service
- WSET Level 3 Wines and Spirits
- WSET Level 3 Sake
- Advanced Sake Sommelier (Sake Sommelier Association)
- Certified Sake Professional (Sake Education Council)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (Australian Academy of Hospitality Management)
- Certified Tea Sommelier (Australian Tea Masters)
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Geography (The University of Western Australia)
Good intro and session
had fun to an introduction of nama sake , Clement was friendly and answered qns.. hoping for future sessions to be in person, more personal
Very good sake:)
Another great tasting sesison
Another great tasting session, full of information and fun